Jaws Only, Does Not Include Chuck.
The NOVA JS75DT Step Chuck Accessory Jaw Set has three step sizes providing optimum gripping of 3 base sizes with minimal crush damage to wood. The optimum step sizes are 1.65″, 2″, 2.5″.
• Special NOVA dovetail profile, designed to maximum strength and holding in wood turning, without crushing wood fibres.
• All NOVA Chuck accessory jaws are designed to hold in the expansion and contraction modes
• Same jaw fixing system across all Standard NOVA Chuck models (except Quick Change) – giving you maximum system interchangeability and flexibility.
• With three step sizes providing optimum gripping of 3 base (foot) sizes with minimal crush damage to wood. The optimum step sizes are 1.65″, 2″, 2.5″.
• Precisely machined from a single solid piece of 1045 high tensile steel for precise closing, durability, maximum structural strength, and long life.
• The standard Woodworm Screw (included with NOVA chucks) can be used with these jaws.
• Only NOVA chucks give you the same jaw fixing system and same insert/adapter system across all standard chuck models, giving you optimal flexibility. All accessory jaws in the Standard Chuck range will fit all the Standard NOVA (NOVA Infinity Quick Change requires optional accessory Upgrade Kit or Retro Fit Kit to attach standard NOVA Accessories) Some jaws, however, are not recommended for use on some NOVA Chucks due to sizing. See manual for recommendations.
• NOVA chucks are specially designed so the jaws cut into the wood, grip firmly in the contraction mode and provide high tear out strength.
WEIGHT: 1.13lbs / 512gms