Carter and Sons signature double barreled tool. Spindle and bowl gouge all in one. Get the best of both worlds in one unique and ultra sharp tool.
Purchase of 3/8" adapter and turning handle required.
- Blade measures: 3/8" diameter x 12" overall
- Parabolic bowl gouge, and spindle gouge
"I have tested lots of tools. Carter and Son's are the finest I have come across, in both degree of workmanship and quality of steel." - Mike Mahoney
A quick overview of this double barreled resolver:
- 3/8" spindle and 1/4" bowl gouge, equipped with the grind found at Mike's lathe.
- Easily sharpen using a Wolverine jig.
- Machined from M42 high speed steel. Superior edge-holding ability.
- Hand-polished and inspected.
- Aluminum handle cuts down chatter and is designed for comfort and easy control.
- Made in the USA. Backed by a 100% guarantee.
We are very excited to partner with Mike Mahoney and serve you with the tools found at his lathe. Mike is an professional woodturner specializing in bowl turning. He has developed these unique grinds through years of experience. They are shipped sharp and are easily ground on a Wolverine jig.