On Backorder til February 22. Order now to secure your next lathe!
*Update 2/15: Due to high Demand, back order has been pushed back to March 4th.
The G0842 Wood Lathe with Copy Attachment is ideal for the hobby furniture maker. With a 110V, 3/4 HP motor and variable-speed spindle, this machine will allow you to easily reproduce stair spindles or chair and table legs up to 32" long using a template or master workpiece. The copy attachment also drops out of the way for turning new spindles.
- Motor: 3/4 HP, 110V, single-phase, 11A
- Swing over bed: 14"
- Swing over tool rest base: 9"
- Distance between centers: 37"
- Distance between centers with copy device: 32"
- Spindle speeds: Variable, 600-2400 RPM
- Spindle thread size: 1" x 8 TPI
- Tool rest width: 12"
- Tool rest post diameter: 20mm
- Spindle and tailstock taper: MT#2
- Overall dimensions: 62"L x 24"W x 48"H
- Approximate shipping weight: 164 lb.
- 37" between centers
- 14" swing over bed, 9" swing over tool rest
- Copy device for workpieces up to 32" long and 9" diameter
- 12" tool rest
- Includes spur center, cupped live center, knock-out tool, tool rest, and 6" faceplate