Massive cast-iron construction, large inboard turning capacity, inverter technology and 3-phase motor for variable-speed spindle control and maximum spindle toque within each spindle range without requiring 3-phase power, and outboard turning capability make this Heavy-Duty Wood Lathe the only choice for serious woodturners. The variable-speed control knob and digital RPM readout make it easy to dial in the perfect spindle speed. A forward/reverse switch and floor-supported cast-iron outboard tool rest also provide full flexibility for any outboard turning job. If you’re a serious woodturner, or you’re wanting to increase your turning capability, you owe it to yourself to give this lathe serious consideration.
- Power Requirement: 220V, single-phase, 20A circuit
- Motor: 3 HP, 220V, 3-phase
- Swing over bed: 20"
- Swing over gap: 24-7/8"
- Swing over tool rest base (banjo): 16-1/4"
- Swing over tool rest: 16"
- Distance between centers: 43"
- Heavy-duty, precision-ground cast-iron bed
- Variable speed: 50 - 3000 RPM
- 1-1/4" x 8 TPI RH headstock spindle
- MT #2 headstock and tailstock tapers
- Overall dimensions: 103"L x 25"D x 49-1/2"H
- Approximate shipping weight: 814 lbs.
- Single phase inverter powers a 3-phase motor for variable speed control
- 3-step pulley system for 3 variable-speed ranges
- Includes spur and live centers
- Indexed spindle every 15°
- Outboard tool rest
- Quick-release belt tension lever for fast speed changes
- Forward / reverse switch
- Digital speed readout
CANNOT DELIVER ON LIFTGATE, TOO LONG. WOULD NEED TO BE DELIVERED TO LOCATION WITH FORKLIFT