- Cutterhead motor: 7-1/2 HP, 220V/440V*, 3-phase, 20A/10A
- Feed motor: 1 HP
- Table elevation motor: 1/2 HP
- Table size: 20-1/8" x 35-3/8"
- Maximum cutting width: 20"
- Maximum cutting height: 9"
- Maximum cutting depth: 3/16"
- Minimum stock thickness: 1/4"
- Minimum stock length: 10"
- Feed rate: 20–40 FPM
- Spirals: 6, 144 inserts
- Cutterhead diameter: 4-5/8"
- Cutterhead speed: 5000 RPM
- Number of cuts per inch: 42–84
- Number of cuts per minute: 20,000
- Cutterhead power transfer: Belt drive
- Motor bearings: Shielded and lubricated
- Overall size: 38-1/2" W x 42-1/2" H x 35-3/8" D
- Footprint: 38" x 28"
- Approximate shipping weight: 1765 lbs.
- Precision-ground cast iron table
- Powered serrated-steel infeed and polished steel feed rollers
- Micro adjustment of table height
- Segmented chip breaker
- Variable feed rate
- 6" dust port
- Convenient control panel
*Prewired for 220V. If you require 440V operation, please leave a note on order! Grizzly must convert your machine at the time of purchase to maintain the machine’s warranty. A $250 non-refundable fee will be added to your order. Please allow extra shipping time for the conversion. If you need more information, please contact technical service.