The Nova Comet is an extremely versatile Midi Lathe!
Power of a full size lathe compacted into this amazing benchtop size machine. It has a powerful 3/4HP electronic variable speed motor with speed ranging from 250-4000rpm. 12" swing capacity over bed and 16.5" between center capacity (expandable to 41.5" with the optional bed extension accessory) gives you the flexibility to turn anything from a Bed Post to a Thimble.
The Nova Comet has the ability to spin clockwise and counter clockwise for more precise turning.
Backed by a full replacement 1-year warranty on motor and electronics and a further 2-Year limited warranty on all parts excluding motor, electronics, consumables.
All Comet II Lathes Arrive With:
Handwheel, 2MT Revolving (Live) Center, 2MT Drive (Spur Center), 3" Faceplate, 6" Toolrest, Fasteners and Instruction Manual.
- 3/4HP Electronic variable speed motor gives dial-in power when you need it
- Large Capacities - up to 12" Swing and 16.5" between centers (more with optional bed extension accessory)
- Great Speed Range - 250 to 4000rpm- gives one of the slowest low end speed in its class for large turnings and fast high end speed for small turnings.
- Forward and reverse function for superior finishes
- Quality materials – Solid Cast Iron throughout for durability and stability.
- Strong 2MT spindles on Headstock and Tailstock
- Large range of accessories, with the unique world first patented NOVA Versaturn Range, exclusive to the Comet II Midi Lathe.